Quality,where it matters
The hull is deeveloped to be a comfortable all year cruiser, even through some rougher seas but in the same time be economical to drive.
We are first in the world to try a hull like this, wavecleaver, keel AND negative air-steps.
Short facts with a 200hp Suzuki AP:
- Top speed: 41,3 knots (2 people and 200L Fuel)
- Cruising speed: 24-34 knots
- Top speed at full load: 36,2 knots
- Eco speed: 23,2 knots: 16,2 lph. 0,702 L/Nm
Factual fuel consumtion data*
(speed in knots)
*Test with 175L fuel, two people and ca 80kg extra load.
Our first boat to ever hit the water.
We had one goal, to design and build the most easy to own boat in the world.
We spent years on hull design, layout and systems.
This boat offers a near-to-none maintinance. Capable of laying stuck in ice, so no need for drydocking in the
She has a 5mm ultra strong aluminium hull and many clever systems to make sure you get as simple ownership as possible.
- Reinforced hull to cope with ice
- Thick keel for protection and stength
- Hydraulic engine hoist for safe winter storage of your outboard
- Big self drainage openings
- High grade aluminium to avoid corrosion
- Tow pillar capable of 2960kg
- CNC milled pollards capable of 3450kg each
- Weight stabalisation system
- Always drained cup holders and glove boxes
OUR OTHER OPEN MODELS
Our follow-up model of the 700.
She is a bigger, faster, and even more economical version of our first boat.
- LoA: 7,52m
Maximum HP: 500
Top Speed: 50+
The perfect sea going tank, for fast personell transport.
With even sharper hull, more economical and bigger than before. We can promise you a reliable partner in all weathers.
Here you can sit at least 3 people on the bow, 2 people in the suspended seats and another 4 people in the sofa in the stern.
This is the result after 7 years of design, 1 prototype and tens of thousand of hours of work.
Welcome, to a new type of ownership.